Harmony is one of our favorite words. Not only the definition, “the pleasant sound of different notes of music played at the same time,” but something about the way the word rolls off the tongue just makes us happy. It’s not surprising that one of our favorite places in the world is the Harmony Hotel in Nosara, Costa Rica. www.harmonynosara.com
A few of our favorite things to do while in Nosara:
- Sunrise and sunset surf with Tanallo, Pincho, and Jose @chorotegassurf
- Post surf breakfast @harmonyhotel. Try the passionfruit french toast or breakfast burrito and fruit plate!
- Lunch or chill at the Harmony Juice Bar. Everything on the menu is amazing, and it’s the ideal place to do work or just relax with friends.
- Book a massage with Dania or Betsa @harmonyhealingcentre.
- Walk to La Luna for dinner. @lalunanosara. Go at sunset.
- Dinner at Coyol is a special treat and definitely worth the 20 minute ride upcountry. @coyolnosara
- We highly recommend the Caribbean ceviche with plantains and a cold beer or margarita at Pacifico.
- Check out Al Chile at Sunset Shack. @sunsetshackhotel @alchilenosara. Order fish tacos, yucca fries and churros!!
Costa Rica is filled with a magical aura. For the past several years a stay at The Harmony is where we go to nourish ourselves and reconnect with our soul. The food, the people and the lifestyle are energizing yet calming, and we leave here having rediscovered balance and our own sense of harmony.