Capricho totes and duffels are made with 100% natural cowhide Alma leather and 100% calfskin suede interiors. Our bags are designed to hold up to 45 pounds.
- In order to protect your Capricho bag when you are not using it, always store it in the protective pouch provided.
- Do not scratch or rub your Capricho bag against abrasive surfaces.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and any direct source of heat.
- Keep your Capricho bag away from damp humid environments and water.
- Should the surface or lining get wet or dirty, we recommend that you wipe with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth.
- As with all leather, some color transfer may occur. Please take extra care when carrying your dark colored leather near light-colored fabrics. Likewise, protect your light-colored leathers from any materials that may transfer their color pigments onto the bags.
Cleaning and Maintenance
- To remove small scratches, use a clean fingertip to gently rub out the scratch. To remove dirt, grime or surface residue, gently rub with a clean, soft, damp (not wet) cloth.
- To preserve your Capricho; use an all-natural leather conditioner. Test the conditioner in a hidden area with a soft, clean cloth.